The Orthotic Clinic
The UK’s largest network of Orthotic Clinics, improving lives since 1993.
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Why Can’t You Get a Plagiocephaly Helmet on the NHS? Wednesday 14th November 2018
- A Quick and Easy Guide to the Different Types of Flat Head Syndrome Wednesday 7th November 2018
- 3 Reasons Why Your Baby’s Head Tilts to One Side Wednesday 24th October 2018
- Newborn Essentials Checklist to Prepare for Your Baby’s Arrival Friday 19th October 2018
- Growth Spurts and How They Affect Your Baby Wednesday 17th October 2018
- 8 Tips on Feeding a Fussy Baby Friday 12th October 2018
- How to Prevent Flat Head in Babies Thursday 4th October 2018
- Is Flat Head Syndrome Genetic? Monday 1st October 2018
- Plagiocephaly: to Helmet or not to Helmet? Monday 1st October 2018
- Best Places to Get Plagiocephaly Advice and Support Monday 1st October 2018