The Orthotic Clinic
The UK’s largest network of Orthotic Clinics, improving lives since 1993.
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- When Does Flat Head Syndrome Occur? Thursday 26th April 2018
- Different Types of Knee Injuries and the Best Treatment Thursday 19th April 2018
- The Relationship Between Plagiocephaly and Torticollis Thursday 12th April 2018
- The Link between Baby Head Shape and Sleeping Position Friday 23rd March 2018
- Coping with Negativity About Plagiocephaly Helmets Wednesday 7th March 2018
- How the TiMband Impacts How You Dress Baby Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Helping Your Baby Adjust to the TiMband Friday 23rd February 2018
- Why Plagiocephaly Sometimes Can’t be Avoided Friday 16th February 2018
- Who Can Treat Plagiocephaly? Wednesday 7th February 2018
- Will Plagiocephaly Return Post Helmet Treatment? Tuesday 30th January 2018