The Orthotic Clinic
The UK’s largest network of Orthotic Clinics, improving lives since 1993.
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- 5 Exercises to Improve Torticollis Wednesday 20th December 2017
- Luke’s Story Friday 15th December 2017
- How is Craniosynostosis Diagnosed? Wednesday 13th December 2017
- When Does a Baby’s Soft Spot Close? Wednesday 29th November 2017
- 7 Ways to Reduce the Risk of SIDS Friday 24th November 2017
- Daniel’s Story Tuesday 21st November 2017
- The Tummy Time Guide for Parents Wednesday 15th November 2017
- Flat Head Treatment Checklist for Parents Friday 27th October 2017
- Does Plagiocephaly Need Surgery to Correct it? Wednesday 11th October 2017
- The Biggest Myths Surrounding Flat Head in Babies Thursday 28th September 2017