The UK’s Biggest Orthotic Clinic Network
Improving people’s lives since 1993
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Jenson Wednesday 22nd March 2017
- Ardle Monday 20th March 2017
- Do Plagiocephaly Helmets Correct Ear Misalignment? Monday 20th March 2017
- Deformational Plagiocephaly Explained Monday 6th March 2017
- How long does it take for a baby’s head to shape? Tuesday 28th February 2017
- Brain Imaging of Children with Craniosynostosis and Plagiocephaly Monday 20th February 2017
- What is Torticollis in Infants? Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Scaphocephaly Head Shape Explained Monday 30th January 2017
- What is Positional Plagiocephaly? Monday 23rd January 2017
- Best Places to Get Plagiocephaly Advice and Support Tuesday 10th January 2017