The UK’s Biggest Orthotic Clinic Network
Improving people’s lives since 1993
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Best Places to Get Plagiocephaly Advice and Support Tuesday 10th January 2017
- What is Craniosynostosis? Monday 26th December 2016
- Keeping Baby Warm in Winter during Plagiocephaly Treatment Monday 19th December 2016
- Plagiocephaly: ‘Just’ Cosmetic? Tuesday 13th December 2016
- Telling Someone Their Baby Has a Misshapen Head Friday 9th December 2016
- Is Flat Head Syndrome Genetic? Monday 5th December 2016
- Celebrating 25 Years of the Back to Sleep Campaign Friday 2nd December 2016
- Key Differences between Plagiocephaly and Brachycephaly Monday 28th November 2016
- Are British Babies Different from American Babies…or is it the Doctors? Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Normocephaly Explained: What is a ‘Normal’ Head Shape? Monday 21st November 2016