The UK’s Biggest Orthotic Clinic Network
Improving people’s lives since 1993
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Is the Cause of Craniosynostosis Being Unlocked and can it be Useful? Tuesday 17th May 2016
- Does My Baby Have Severe Flat Head Syndrome? Tuesday 10th May 2016
- Will Plagiocephaly Return Post Helmet Treatment? Friday 29th April 2016
- How Comfortable is a TiMband Plagiocephaly Helmet? Friday 22nd April 2016
- Physiotherapy for Plagiocephaly and Torticollis: How can it help? Thursday 7th April 2016
- What Happens if You Don’t Treat Flat Head Syndrome? Monday 14th March 2016
- Helmet Treatment for Babies: Why the Controversy? Wednesday 24th February 2016
- Weighing Up the Treatment Options for Flat Head Syndrome Tuesday 22nd December 2015
- Treatment for Brachycephaly: A Mum’s Success Story Tuesday 15th December 2015
- Do Flat Head Syndrome Pillows Actually Work? Monday 7th December 2015