The Orthotic Clinic
The UK’s largest network of Orthotic Clinics, improving lives since 1993.
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- 10 Ways to Keep Baby Cool in Hot Weather Wednesday 19th July 2017
- Does the TiMband Restrict Hair Growth? Wednesday 21st June 2017
- Decorating the TiMband: Plagiocephaly Helmet Designs Wednesday 14th June 2017
- Plagiocephaly Support Presentation: Information for Parents Monday 22nd May 2017
- Protective Face Mask for Sports Explained Wednesday 17th May 2017
- What Parents can expect with the TiMband Wednesday 10th May 2017
- Carry Cots, Car Seats and Flat Head Syndrome Tuesday 25th April 2017
- How to ensure your Baby is Sleeping Safely Monday 24th April 2017
- TiMband Transformation: George Thursday 20th April 2017
- Baby Head Shapes and Wearing Helmets Wednesday 19th April 2017