The Orthotic Clinic
The UK’s largest network of Orthotic Clinics, improving lives since 1993.
Technology in Motion is a widely respected orthotic clinic with practices throughout the UK, providing the very best in orthotic consultancy and corrective technology. Our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and specialist orthoses with a view to improving your mobility, your confidence and your way of life.
Using high-calibre orthotics for children and adults, including cranial remoulding helmets, knee bracing, orthopaedic footwear and more, our orthotic clinics address a range of paediatric, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, including:
Flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and brachycephaly)
Sports injuries (ligament tears, facial fractures etc.)
Degenerative disease (osteoarthritis)
Orthopaedic conditions (foot drop, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, etc.)
As our name suggests, we always strive to keep on top of the latest advancements in orthotic technology. Our clinics offer a range of custom and off-the-shelf treatments from the most reputable manufacturers, enabling you to find the very best solutions to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Call 0330 100 1800 to book an appointment at your nearest orthotic clinic or browse our website for more information on the products, services and treatments that we offer.
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Why Choose the TiMBand? Wednesday 13th September 2017
- What Causes Plagiocephaly? Wednesday 6th September 2017
- How to Prevent Flat Head in Babies Wednesday 23rd August 2017
- TiMband Transformation: Oliver Monday 21st August 2017
- Classifying Plagiocephaly: How is Severity Defined? Wednesday 16th August 2017
- Everything you need to know about our Plagiocephaly Clinics Wednesday 16th August 2017
- Three Ways to Tell Someone their Baby has a Flat Head Monday 31st July 2017
- How to Clean a Plagiocephaly Helmet Wednesday 26th July 2017
- TiMband Transformation: Annaïs Monday 24th July 2017
- 10 Ways to Keep Baby Cool in Hot Weather Wednesday 19th July 2017