The UK Orthotics Clinic Network
Active across the country's widest network of Orthotic Clinics, our registered professionals offer biomechanical assessment and corrective technology that will help improve your quality of life.
Using high calibre specialist orthoses such as knee braces, cranial remoulding helmets or customised footwear - our clinics address a range of orthopaedic problems, including:
- Plagiocephaly and other variants of flat head syndrome
- ACL Knee Injuries
- Unicompartment Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Disabilities
We have clinics all around the UK
Experience and specialism
Established in 1993, the TiM Orthotic Clinics have a well-earned reputation of excellence. Our Plagiocephaly team is led by Steve Mottram, the UK’s leading clinician in the field of flat head syndrome correction. Likewise we are experts in fixing knee problems such as injury and arthritis, enabling our clients to return to their chosen sport and daily lives with confidence.
- Should You Be Worried About Flat Head Syndrome? August 15, 2014
- Best Places to Get Plagiocephaly Advice and Support August 8, 2014
- BMJ Plagiocephaly Study is ‘Severely Flawed’ July 8, 2014
- Carry Cots, Car Seats and Flat Head Syndrome July 8, 2014