- Plagiocephaly Helmet
- Orthopaedic Shoe
- Foot Orthotics
- Legal Medical
- Knee Bracing
Technology in Motion has developed and provides a unique treatment and management system to resolve plagiocephaly or 'flat head syndrome'. Our treatment, through the use of advanced camera imaging and fabrication of a lightweight plagiocephaly helmet, allows the gradual movement and reshaping of the head bones during growth to return the head towards the normal shape.
Technology in Motion's TiMband plagiocephaly helmet to correct ‘Flat Head Syndrome’ achieves a positive outcome for babies and their parents and we ensure the highest quality of care and safety. All our practitioners are highly trained and regulated Health Professional who receive regular reviews and updates on current best practice in this specialist field.
Technology in Motion has developed TiMband, a unique plagiocephaly helmet treatment and management system to resolve flat head syndrome'. TiMband helmt treatment uses the natural head growth to restore an infants head to a much more normal and acceptable shape.
As the head grows, the TiMband helmet gently corrects the position and shape of the head bones ensuring a safe, gentle and permanent correction. Technology in Motion's TiMband treatment corrects ‘Flat Head Syndrome’ and achieves a positive outcome for babies and their parents with the highest quality of care and safety.
All our practitioners are highly trained and regulated Health Professional who receive regular reviews and updates on current best practice in this specialist field. We concentrate on improving the overall symmetry and the normal width-to-length proportions using a single full shell type helmet, restoring your baby's head shape towards the norm accepted within our society.
We believe that as children develop and interact with their friends it is important that they are given every opportunity to do the things that others do; change hairstyles, swim without feeling self conscious, wear a cycle helmet, wear a riding helmet without pain or problems, wear glasses, have regular teeth. In adult life, the need to wear protective headgear may be important in their chosen career or socially in motor sports or for skiing or rock climbing. TiMband is designed to improve your infant’s life chances and keep open as many future opportunities as possible.
To date, thousands of infants have been successfully treated by us and continue to benefit from the permanent correction that treatment has given them. Created as a treatment system in 2009, TiMband uses a fast, baby friendly 3D camera with exclusive photo stitch software to create a highly accurate image of your baby’s head shape.
This shape is modelled by a computer milling machine. This is then corrected by qualified Orthotists to form a mould of the head shape that we need your baby to grow to. Your baby’s helmet is then made on this model and when fitted this will allow controlled growth to gently bring about improvement to your baby’s head shape.
- We will be honest and ethical in all our dealings with you.
- We will not exaggerate the initial diagnosis or the final result achieved at the end of treatment.
- We will verify all our 'before' and 'after' treatment measurements with a final scan.
- We will only treat if we feel that it will be of benefit to your baby.
- We will not treat if we feel that your baby will achieve equal results by repositioning.
- We will treat your baby individually and respect your patient confidentiality.
- We only allow trained, qualified healthcare professionals to manage our cranial remoulding treatment.
- We operate a clear pricing policy with no hidden extras.
- We will maintain client confidentiality and will never upload any client images or information onto any social media or public forum.